A candidate for our way of life is:
- between 21 and 45 years of age
- a citizen or Legal Permanent Resident of the U.S.
- in good physical and mental health
- open to learning about and living a Franciscan religious life in the 21st century
- committed to living the vows of celibate chastity, poverty and obedience
- prayerful with a desire to mature in the spiritual life
- seeking to live and serve in fraternal communities
- a practicing Roman Catholic for at least two years after the completion of the Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, Confirmation, First Communion)
- free of significant financial and family obligations
- a high school graduate, or, if you wish to minister as a priest, completion of at least two years of college
If you meet these guidelines and are discerning a vocation, please contact the Franciscan Vocation Ministry.